Oh no! Your heat is out or your AC is not working? Seriously! You made it this far into heating or cooling season without a problem. And then one HOT August night, or FREEZING Sunday in January…your system decides to fail.
Please, don't worry. We understand it is a total bummer. You didn't expect the interruption to your comfort or your schedule. Just like you, we hope repair is quick and easy. Your system needs to be seen by a pro right away.
Know that we have an awesome team of technicians who can come out to you, day or night, week day or weekend. The same confident, considerate team who work for us Monday through Friday are the heroes who rescue you during an Emergency Service call.
24 Hour Emergency HVAC Service Steps
Flooding, leaks and water issues can cause stress and make your home unlivable. Your friendly Home Comfort emergency plumber will be your local hero when your sump pump backs up, toilets stop working and drains clog. Don’t hesitate to contact us for 24 hour emergency plumbing.
What's the first step?
- CALL US at 847-COMFORT! Did you know that any one of our super friendly technicians is on call 24/7? You're not the first customer to experience the unfortunate circumstance of no heat or no A/C at an inopportune time. We are prepared for you. NOTE: e-mail, web chat & text do not reach the on-call technicians after hours. Please use those added communication methods for business hours, when our whole team is able to monitor and reply quickly.
- A live emergency service operator will gather the necessary info for our tech on call and notify them.
- Be prepared to tell us WHERE all your equipment is located (basement, attic, crawl space, outside, roof). This helps us more efficiently serve you.
- Our Home Comfort technician will then reach out to you directly, to discuss the issue, service fee, and an estimated time of arrival. Sometimes they are at home and just need travel time to your location. Sometimes they are at another emergency call and must finish up before they can head your way.
- We show up if you need us. We also hope to have all necessary parts for your authorized repair and get you up and running right away.
- Sometimes our office follows up the next business day with an ETA on parts if those were needed to complete the repair.
- Occasionally due to age and condition of A/C, if repairs exceed the value and a replacement should be considered, our on-call technician can obtain an estimate from our Comfort Specialist during an Emergency Visit. We want you to have all the information you need to proceed.
Trust Home Comfort for Furnace and Air Conditioning Maintenance
As a friendly reminder, our regular service appointments are: 7:00 am, 8:00 am- 12:00 pm window, 10:00 am- 2:00pm window, or 12:00 pm-4:00 pm window. Our REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT web tool works great for maintenance requests, and non-emergency service visits.
Outside those service appointments, Emergency Service can be scheduled if you need additional accommodations or can’t wait until the next available spot.
"Great experience. AC was out and your tech was able to check out the AC system after business hours. He found the problem right away and the issue was quickly resolved at a great price." -Hoang N.