Our certified heating and cooling technicians are trained to perform comprehensive cleanings and inspections of your furnace to ensure it can function properly for years to come.
- Thermostat settings help your furnace quickly respond to your heating and cooling needs.
- The quality of combustion is essential. This is why we pay close attention to the quality of carbon monoxide (CO) in the undiluted flue gas of your appliance. We'll also verify the CO levels in the room and look for any combustible materials near the furnace.
- Leaks in the flue pipe are the leading cause of CO poisonings, so our specialists verify if the flue is open and check for gas leaks. Our team also cleans burners and heat-exchanger, while inspecting them for potential cracks which poses an immediate danger.
- The flame sensor is designed to protect your home fomr dangerous gas. We'll make sure to clean and inspect before testing the ignitor.
During the inspection, we also perform other essential tasks to keep your furnace in top shape:
- Clear all pressure switch hoses and ports, as well as condensate hoses and traps.
- Check voltage and amperage of the IDM and the blower motor.
- Test the blower capacitor.
- Vacuum and wipe down the cabinet.
- Check the air filter.
- Record return and supply temperature readings.